Can Citroen Get The Specs Of Their Cars Right?

Guest Andy Allman

Guest Andy Allman

One of the cars in our family is a C2 1.1i LX 04, next year, my grandmother who owns it is looking to swap for another but she likes the fact that hers has a height adjustable drivers seat and moving rear seats. On newer models in the C2 range you have to step up to SX level to gain these features, which in my opinion is too much for a 75 year old to be paying for a car considering she doesn't do many miles. these features, and others, are surely what make the C2 comfortable and practical.

My next point is that why have Citroen stopped making the 2.0L petrol and 2.0L diesel versions of the C4 VTR+, my dad was planning on changing his 1.6 C4 VTR+ for the bigger engined model, mainly for more power but then, they stopped making it, so it had to be the diesel, much to my dad's digust (he hates diesels unless they are in 4x4s), but then they stopped making that in VTR+ model.

In my opinion height adjustable seats should be standard acroos the WHOLE range not just on higher versions, some people have to make do with base models. :( :P :P :huh: