Hi I'm A Newbie Joined Today

Guest c3 cliff

Guest c3 cliff

Hi thought i would say hi to everyone joined the club today bought a c3 today as well trading in my xasara picasso the c3 is a 07 plate 1.6 sx auto petrol as i only do around 4.000 miles a year not to bothered about mpg. don't know what the auto's are like was lovely to drive its done 15,000 miles and is like new inside and out. picking it up on tuesday will keep you informed by for now cliff.

Hi thought i would say hi to everyone joined the club today bought a c3 today as well trading in my xasara picasso the c3 is a 07 plate 1.6 sx auto petrol as i only do around 4.000 miles a year not to bothered about mpg. don't know what the auto's are like was lovely to drive its done 15,000 miles and is like new inside and out. picking it up on tuesday will keep you informed by for now cliff.

Is it an ex motability car? Just changed my brothers 2009 58 C3 1.6i 16v Exclusive Auto early for a C4 Picasso 2.0HDi EGS VTR+

My brotherss was going ok untill a Ford KA smacked into the side of it in May 2009 causing it to go up on 2 wheels. It wasn't the same after that I found when Driving it.

Gearbox was sluggish and would make an hissing noise when going up hills and lately it kept saying check oil which I did and it was fine but the warning still came up. And when I returned it for my brother last week to pick the Picasso up I went around a corner and it said Oil Pressure too low.

Apart from my brother finding it hard getting in and out it was drinking petrol like no more tomorrow so hence I got Motability to change it early. It went back with just over 18,000 miles on the clock.

If it wasn't for that crash I don't think it would have been so bad.

Guest c3 cliff

Hi yes i think it is ex mobility i took it out for a test drive seemed to drive o.k i have herd so many bad things about them i'm thinking of keeping my xsara picasso i don't pick it up till tomorrow night not sure what to do ? cliff.

Hi yes i think it is ex mobility i took it out for a test drive seemed to drive o.k i have herd so many bad things about them i'm thinking of keeping my xsara picasso i don't pick it up till tomorrow night not sure what to do ? cliff.

I know when I was at the dealer a few weeks ago a guy baught in a 06 Reg C3 1.6i 16v SX Auto and he owned it since new and only done 15,000 miles anyway his gearbox was playing up and even though it was a year out of warranty and would cost £800 to fix the Dealer got Citroen UK to pay £600 of the bill.

But If it drove fine Cliff go for it. You said you don't do alot of miles so mpg isn't an issue. And not all of them are the same. My brother just seem to be unlucky but hopefully this car will be better. And as I said as for my brothers C3 Exclusive Auto the mpg was an issue but I think that KA hitting the side of it caused some of the other faults.

Guest c3 cliff

Hi think i will go for it its a great looking little car its wicked red with aloy wheels lets hope its not going to be a little devil a lol :angry: will keep you informed will pick it up tomorrow after work will keep you informed thanks cliff.

Hi think i will go for it its a great looking little car its wicked red with aloy wheels lets hope its not going to be a little devil a lol :angry: will keep you informed will pick it up tomorrow after work will keep you informed thanks cliff.

lol My brothers was Wicked Red as well. He has that again now on his new C4 Picasso.

The saying used to be Green was bad luck but I never had a problem with my green 2005 C3 1.6i 16v Exclusive SensoDrive in the 3 years I had it.

Will look forward to hering your thoughts when you get it.

Good thing is as well it would have had its 2 year Service last year as Motability highly maintain the vehicles.

Guest c3 cliff

Hi well picked her up drove the 7 miles from the garage to home seems a very nice car to drive lets hope it stays that way won't look so clean and tidey once i put all my work stuff in it :) hopefully will be o.k was sad to see my picasso go shes been a good car :angry: i love these little emoticons lol. cliff

Hi well picked her up drove the 7 miles from the garage to home seems a very nice car to drive lets hope it stays that way won't look so clean and tidey once i put all my work stuff in it :) hopefully will be o.k was sad to see my picasso go shes been a good car :angry: i love these little emoticons lol. cliff

lol I have been like that when I had to give my old C3 back. I would still go and visit it at the Dealer before it went off up England way.lol Like saying goodbye to a member of the family. :)

I am glad your happy with it. You know how to do the Auto Lights and stuff like that? Anyway anything you want to know just ask.