Mpg?

Guest Pulsar

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I recently got 61 mpg on a trip to the airport. That was a 350 mile round trip. I was very impressed! ;)

Mixed town and country driving with gentle acceleration I am getting 63mpg. I am used to driving a much heavier slow old car. The C1 is so light and the engine so good that it needs only a light touch on the accelerator to make much better progress than my old car. If I booted much harder I am sure it would not do as well. I am quite happy just cruising at 50 to 55 mph this is where the c1 will do the best mpg.

• 1 year later...
Mixed town and country driving with gentle acceleration I am getting 63mpg. I am used to driving a much heavier slow old car. The C1 is so light and the engine so good that it needs only a light touch on the accelerator to make much better progress than my old car. If I booted much harder I am sure it would not do as well. I am quite happy just cruising at 50 to 55 mph this is where the c1 will do the best mpg.

I'm getting 60.77mpg average over the last 3 tankfuls. Average over 1 year is 57.59mpg. Best (last tankful) is 64.63mpg. Almost all my driving is 15 mile commute to work, roughly 5 miles urban 30mph / 5 miles A road and 5 miles motorway. Keep speed down to 50mph on A roads and 55-60mph on motorway.