Citroen C8 Manual

If you register on the service.citroen.com site (as a member of a car club as allowed by the terms/conditions) you can download mechanics handbooks that are of use but not as detailed as a Haynes type book.

If you do not mind a bit of French, there is a RTA manual (similar to Haynes) for the C8 2.0 and 2.2 hdi from 6/2002. Amazon's French site may have it but also available direct from etai.fr, cost about 36 euros. Ones covering the C3/C4/C5s are good.

If you register on the service.citroen.com site (as a member of a car club as allowed by the terms/conditions) you can download mechanics handbooks that are of use but not as detailed as a Haynes type book.

If you do not mind a bit of French, there is a RTA manual (similar to Haynes) for the C8 2.0 and 2.2 hdi from 6/2002. Amazon's French site may have it but also available direct from etai.fr, cost about 36 euros. Ones covering the C3/C4/C5s are good.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

i bought a dvd on ebay that is supposedly the same as that used in citroen dealers.

It takes a while to load onto your pc but when loaded it does have all the info for the citroen tange of cars.

It has exploded diagrams of parts, wiring diagrams etc.

You can also access the info online when you loaded it onto your pc, you dont have to use your pc.

If you are interested i can let you have the details.

It cost me £9.99

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...