Spotted A C4

Guest wozza

could have the eurofighter typhoon, I think rolls royce make them too...

That is a lovely picture too, looks like low level bombing training in the dales somewhere. One of your pics rich or nicked from the t'internet??

I wish...its taken from this bods site on internet. He spends days up the side of welsh mountains and the Peak District in the hope that he might grab a shot...when he does though.....good stuff

Low Level Photography

Three of my faves

Fave 1

Fave 2

Fave 3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest GarthyB

Strangely, on a journey from Norwich to Oakham, Rutland (100miles) driving the C4, I spotted only one C4 in Sable Gold. (Not my missus's favourite colour incidentally. Reminds her of the colour of Urine....women, eh!!??@#* :) )

I lost count of the number of P38 Range Rovers I spotted though. (My other car!)

The C4 does appear to be the favoured car of the older generation. Only ever driven to the grand childrens' house or the supermarket. Hence you rarely see them moving.

And clearly why I always get strange looks when overtaking, or making abnormally fast progress onto the Dual carriageway.....other drivers aren't expecting it, especially from the 5 door! :rolleyes:

Nice photo's of the GR4 by the way. The RB199 is a good lump but a bugger to work on. I use to build the HP Compressor(Module 3) at RAF St.Athan a few years ago......pull up a sandbag...I'll tell you a story.

Guest wozza

Generally find the younger crowd have coupes and the older crowd have the hatch. Least round here. Seen a few people similar age to me (23) driving coupes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wozza

Alright I passed a guy who must have been in his 70's huddled over the wheel god knows how he could see out above the rev counter but he was slowly going along the M62 in a coupe.

• 3 weeks later...

quotewozza Posted Apr 27 2007, 01:46 PM

Alright I passed a guy who must have been in his 70's huddled over the wheel god knows how he could see out above the rev counter but he was slowly going along the M62 in a coupe./quote

Beware grey haired octogenarian height 5’ 10” (5.8m for you youngsters) able to see over tachometer (rev counter for you youngsters) will be let loose on the M62, M1 & M27 on May 30th on the way back to costa geriatrica. Report all sightings!!

Artic grey hatch – ok ciaran2902 you've already had a laugh about grey last November. Had to have a hatch to let the old dears in and out I’m sure you all understand, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw 1 Hatch and 3 Coupes in Northern Corfu last week + 1 C4GP with German plates - obviously someone else on holiday like us :)

BTW it appears that the C4 is quite a hit amongst Motobility Drivers and quite a few of them are past retirement age.

Actually had a meeting with one yesterday - a pale blue Coupe driver

• 3 weeks later...