Hi Everyone, I have just launched a new website for Genuine Citroen Parts and Accessories.

All parts are new and direct from Citroen so they all come with a Citroen warranty.

We have added discounts to almost every single part on our site from the dealership price. 

We currently have over 17,000 parts uploaded and we are always adding more.

If you are looking for a part then send an enquiry to us through the website and someone will look up the part and send you a link.

I will try and answer any questions on here and be a help to the community (I have full access to service-box so I hope that helps)

Thanks

• paul.h pinned this topic

Normally traders are not allowed to advertise on the forum without the permission of Admin but until he objects I will leave this topic and have pinned it since it is useful to Citroen owners. The site has parts diagrams and prices for the various parts. I looked at ones for a Cactus (spelt Catcus on the site) and found the site a great help and might use it in the future if I need something.

22 hours ago, paul.h said:

Normally traders are not allowed to advertise on the forum without the permission of Admin but until he objects I will leave this topic and have pinned it since it is useful to Citroen owners. The site has parts diagrams and prices for the various parts. I looked at ones for a Cactus (spelt Catcus on the site) and found the site a great help and might use it in the future if I need something.

Thanks Paul, Should I reach out to the admin? I will get that spelling mistake sorted now. It is always great to get another pair of eyes on the site. If you or anybody noticed any other mistakes please let me know and I will try to rectify them asap.

Thanks

• 1 year later...