Looking for another Xsara Picasso

Hi All not been on for a while due to long time illness and mine being scrapped hated seeing her go (failed MOT cost to much to get back on the road) last December had no car since it’s driving me mad, I’d love to get another. What do you think I could get for up to £3K I was hoping to get a 10 plate with around 60k miles. I prefer petrol as don’t do a lot of miles. Hope I’m ok posting this on here. 

Have a look on autotrader, a quick search there has the dearest one at £3995 for a 2007 1.6 petrol with 34k miles in red. There is also a 2010 for £3450 with 50k miles in red. Have you considered a C4 Picasso, it is likely to be more refined ? I would avoid the petrol vti engines since they are prone to early timing chain wear and our C3 one also used oil.

Cheers Paul.h I’ve been looking on Autotrader got a couple saved to check out  looked at C4 Picasso’s too not many C4s petrol the only one I did find local to me was cat N. I’m going to drive around local car sales this week hopefully find one. Looked at a couple C3 Pics too.