Central Locking Remote

dirkzobb

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Does anyone know where the remote receiver unit is located on mk 2 XM?

Hello

The remote receiver unit is located in the front courtesy light unit above the windscreen

Depending on which spec you have, you should only need to remove the light lens and the the two 'phillips' screws and the whole light unit shou;d drop down from the roof (be careful not to break the two small plastic lugs at the widscreen end of the light unit!)

Tom

Hi,

Does anyone know where the remote receiver unit is located on mk 2 XM?

Hello

The remote receiver unit is located in the front courtesy light unit above the windscreen

Depending on which spec you have, you should only need to remove the light lens and the the two 'phillips' screws and the whole light unit shou;d drop down from the roof (be careful not to break the two small plastic lugs at the widscreen end of the light unit!)

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

HI! yes, there it is ! I try that box before buying....lock want work afterall. Try first before buying...Its quite big money, in finland 200€ if I remember right....

My c-lockproblem is in those doorlocksystems....suddendly it works again after 3 years! But, BUT car want start anymore!!!! Is there gas-stop system in my old car, -90 2,0i Xm, is there link between central-lock and gas.stop or something...it does not give gas from the pump now????