Galvanised Chassis

Guest bri bri

Guest bri bri

i want to properly renovate my 2CV. needless to say this means a new chassis but who does the best galvanised one??

there was a company, sole trader i think that almost made them to demand and i believe the construction was very good. i now he was based in the north of england but thats about as much as i can recall.

firstly any recommendationns? and anybody have the contact details do i can contact the fabricator.

MANY THANKS ALL.

BRIAN.

PS. THE ONE THING I AM A LITTLE DAUNTED BY IS THE SUSPENSION REPLACEMENT AND ANY TIPS/ARTICLES/BOOKS AROUND I SHOULD LOOK AT.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bri bri

i want to properly renovate my 2CV. needless to say this means a new chassis but who does the best galvanised one??

there was a company, sole trader i think that almost made them to demand and i believe the construction was very good. i now he was based in the north of england but thats about as much as i can recall.

firstly any recommendationns? and anybody have the contact details do i can contact the fabricator.

MANY THANKS ALL.

BRIAN.

PS. THE ONE THING I AM A LITTLE DAUNTED BY IS THE SUSPENSION REPLACEMENT AND ANY TIPS/ARTICLES/BOOKS AROUND I SHOULD LOOK AT.

Guest bri bri

does no one know this galvanised chassis...sole trader. seen an example of hiwork and looks very strong.

bazsed north westish of england i think but struggling to locate contact etails.

many thanks.

brian.