Help Alarm

Vix

Welcome to the forum.

I do not know where the alarm is on the car, but I would think if you open the driver's door with the key and then start the engine the alarm will stop. Then switch off the engine, remove the key but do not lock the car and then I would think you can change the battery without the alarm going off.

Hey Paul,I have tried that once the battery is connected open door (alarm starts)start ignition,then I press the button on my dash to stop inside car alarm((movement sensors) it works until I get out and close the door.Also I found the alarm radio code,once I put the code in,it seems to have worked as when the alarm went off I got out shut and locked the drivers door the alarm did not go off...I won't know if that's it fixed now,as it was getting late &dark.try in the morning,see how it is then.

I would prefer to disarm alarm,would be easier I think.

Thanks for your help.I got it sorted,my fobs having worked for ages....so connected the battery alarm went when I unlocked and opened door,started ign. Put radio alarm code in radio...pressed button,on dash to disarm inside movement alarm..got out and locked door...sorted alarm off.