Emyway Sat Nav

JayW

I have just bought a new C3 Platinum including DAB Radio and EMyWay SatNav. Generally delighted except the SAT NAV

Firstly I am disgusted that after paying over £700 the Sat Nav it did not include the locations and warnings of Speed Cameras. My local supplier actually told me that the new C3 emyway did not support them !!! Even the Citroen.navigation..com were no help....trying to link my new car on the system failed ( no 2016 vehicles incuded nor was the VIN recognised)

However, contacting HERE (the Map Providers), I find that it does, providing I pay £30 per annum for the download data.

After saying that, my question is about the emyway unit. The Instructions in the Car Handbook, are quite appalling and incomplete and, I think, inaccurate. Does anyone know of any other guide or instructions about this emyway unit

Very disappointed and I expect I will need to go back to my TOM TOM on the windscreen.

JayW

I'm two years ahead of you.   My C5 VTR+Nav which I've owned for two years is also fitted with Myway.   I quickly became disappointed with it.   It only accepts the first part of a post code and GPS coordinates not at all.   It takes much longer to programme.    I quickly went back to using my Tomtom Classic.

That's right! Speed camera detection in France is illegal - however instead of having a programme for speed cameras, Tomtom provides a long list of French 'danger zones'. Since most of the programmed danger zones contain a speed camera, if drivers heed the warning, they should also avoid being flashed.