Fog Lights

Hi I'm new on here,

Looking for some help. My Citroen C8 2007 2.0 sx hdi 136bhp. Its only fitted with rear fog lights but i can't get them to work... when i use the switch it does nothing and also i get no light on the dash display.Greatfu for any comments and help thanks

Edited by 123-adam-321

I had a look at the fuse lists in a 2008 C8 handbook and it does not list one for the rear fog lights. So if it is a fuse it would have to be a maxi fuse but then it would likely also affect other things.

If the C8 is wired similar to the C5 shown in the C5 Haynes manual, then the rear fog lights have a relay in the bsi dash fuse box and I think these are not able to be replaced easily. If the switch is being used correctly and it does not have a towbar, then it could be the relay, wiring or possibly the switch. If the switch, then this is part of the comms 2000 switch unit under the steering wheel so the complete unit may need replacing.

Hi all thanks for all the replies :)

I have checked that i am switching them on correctly so thats not a problem.

I have checked the buls and checked all fuses in the car, all in the battery compartment, in the engine compartment and under the dash but all are ok.

I have no other issues ao thinking that it wouldn't be a relay as i cant find anything that is just for the fog lights themselves. The car hasn't had a tow bar ftted and i checked all connections and cables i can find but nothing...

I have no other issues on the control stick but as it doesn't have front fogs its hard to rule out that it isn't this switch that is broken.