Driver seat - heating doesn't work on DS4

cyph3r16

Hey team,

Just recently purchased DS4 2011y and realized heating on driver seat doesn't work at all! But massage is working fine ..
On the passenger seat everything works fine.

Does anyone have an idea how this can be fixed?? Is it possible to be a fuse ? It shouldn't be a fuse in my opinion, as I tried to swap the start modules from the passenger seat to the driver one, and still couldn't make the heating work.

Any  advices will be much appreciated!

Many Thanks

Have a look in the handbook at the fuse list and see if it could be a fuse. I had a seat heater fail on a Saab, this was a long time ago but I vaguely recall the heating thermostat in the seat failed. I replaced the thermostat with a connector to fix it and simply switched the heater on  and off once warm enough. If you have a volt meter you might be able to check for a voltage at the seat electrical connector for the heater to see if it is the heater or its supply. You might also check all the connectors under the seat are in place if not already done.